Well here's another installment explaining why I'm sure to turn out a little odd thanks to my parents (Dad!) and their camera.
Uh-oh folks! Seems Gavin wasn't expecting "Tornado" to dip his shoulder before going into his spin and our hero got caught laying back on his pockets. All he can do is pick a soft place in the arena to land.
Unfortunately folks, Gavin didn't make the buzzer and appears to need work on that dismount. Let's give this cowboy a round of applause because that's all he's going to take home with him.
Weekends were made for football! Here's a few of my rowdy friends and I enjoying the game. As long as you're not Oklahoma or Packer fans there's a spot on the couch for you too. Just don't forget to bring the chips!
Here's me doing some hard time in County. Thanks to some patience and a rock hammer, I managed an escape. Then went on to prove my innocence by catching the one armed man who framed me.
Here's Gavin DVM leading another four legged patient to a healthy recovery. By working as a
vet I can get dad a discount on his shots.
All I remember was hanging out in the backyard wondering if the electric fence was on. Next thing I know I'm licking walls and can't do math.
My parents thought they were being clever by trying to pass off a laundry basket off as a sled.
I call it being cheap. Laundry baskets don't pick up chicks and don't handle Deadman's Hill!
This picture shows the effects of a child being left alone with a mother who wants to make her son look "cute". Instead, I look like a deranged leprechan that fell out of his box of Lucky Charms.
Nothing beats a quiet bath with a cup of warm milk after long day crawling around the house. No need to pass the bubble bath; I'll make my own.
Waiter! Bring me your finest napkin....and a hose.
Okay it appears I've a few things left to learn about petting zoos. Like which end I'm supposed to hug. You hug one sheep and you're labeled for life!
I'm fourteen months old, I play in a rock band, and this is a Bowflex body. I'm living the dream.
After a brief stint touring with U2 over the early summer, the rockstar lifestyle wasn't my thing. I would love to tell you more, but according to Bono, "What happens on tour stays on tour." But it's not all bad. I'm slated to host next season's Rock Of Love. HHHEEEYYYOOOOOHH!
Don't get me wrong. I take the old guitar off the wall to jam a little between the vet gig and the rodeo off season.
Here I am on my way to capturing the Naked Birthday Cake Speed Eating title in Vegas with a victory over my nemsis "Jaws" Mahoney from Joilet. I RULE!
Gotta love being able to pee out your back door. Don't worry the neighbors didn't see me. I was wearing camoflage.
So there you have it. Another collection of pictures I'm sure will be brought out and shown to my first date. Hope it brought a few laughs and thanks for stopping by. - Gavin
No comments:
Post a Comment